Kiilu Davis is an experienced trial lawyer with a broad background. Kiilu’s practice is exclusively focused in family law and primarily involves complex matrimonial litigation, trial work and appeals. Kiilu also devotes a portion of his practice to mediation, special master work and as a court appointed Parenting Coordinator.
Kiilu is recognized as one of the leading family law attorneys in the state and is a frequent speaker and contributor at Continuing Legal Education seminars. While being very business minded, Kiilu has a thoughtful understanding of the complexities of legal decision making and parenting time and how those issues weigh heavily on his clients. Kiilu prides himself on being able to help guide his clients through the various issues encountered during litigation with the understanding that his job is to help craft or obtain a resolution which is not only beneficial today but in the future as well.
- Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Certified Family Law Specialist (Certified by the State Bar of
- Arizona Board of Legal Specialization)
- Diplomate, American College of Family Trial Lawyers
- Fellow, American Bar Foundation
- Fellow, International Academy of Family Law
- Parenting Coordinator approved by Maricopa County Superior Court